1. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 6-8 weeks, depending on the breed, weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. There is an additional $10 a day charge for puppies kept longer than 8 weeks of age.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked, dew claws removed, and (tails docked - and in good health at the time of sale.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, unless using the Free Health Exam Certificate provided by the breeder, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy.
6. Documentation must be sent to the breeder within ten days in order for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
7. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase.
8. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
9. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
10. The breeder can not assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
11. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
12. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems. Buyer will receive an informational packet on how to train their new puppy. If buyer follows the recommendations given in the packet, the buyer should not have any problems with the training process.
13. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
14. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP QUALIY PET.
15. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession. The buyer will receive information on what to do if this occurs.
16. The breeder gives a 2 year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.
17. If for any reason I am unable to keep the puppy, I agree to return the puppy to Hard Roc Rotties and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. If puppy is returned within the first 30 days, only half of the purchase price will be refunded after the puppy has been placed in his/her new home. The other half will cover the cost of re-advertisement and keeping the puppy current on vaccinations and worming until the puppy is placed in his/her new home. If puppy is returned after the 30 days no money will be refunded.
Breed: ____________________________________________ Date of Birth: ________________________
Dam: _____________________________________ Breed: ______________________________________
Sire: ______________________________________ Breed: _____________________________________
Breeders Signature: __________________________________________________ Date: _______